PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Northwest Rally

The Newell
01-22-2008, 09:53 PM
August 18-22, 2008
Pacific Northwest Rally
Anacortes, Washington

In the summer of 2008, we return to Puget Sound, the birthplace and early home of Newell Coach owners Karl and Alice Blade. Karl and Alice will treat you to activities, foods and experiences that only those who are intimately familiar with an area can provide. Anacortes is a fishing and seaport town with a rich maritime history. We will enjoy an afternoon cruise on the Sound, a visit to picturesque LaConner, time to browse the quaint shops of downtown Anacortes, and meals that feature the area's best seafoods.

fulltiming
02-17-2008, 07:28 PM
Joseph, thanks for posting this announcement.

It is never too early to start planning for the next Newell rally. If you have attended a Newell rally, I know you will want to attend this one. If you have never attended a Newell rally, you are really missing out on great food, great people and great sites.

chockwald
03-07-2008, 06:55 AM
Always looking for an excuse to take a trip. We have friends who live in Coupeville on Whidbey Island....this will be a great excuse to go to the rally and visit our friends!

Erika
03-07-2008, 06:21 PM
I agree with all of you, this will be a great rally to attend as with any Newell Coach sponsored rally. 8)

My wife would love to attend since she was raised in the area and most of her family lives there. I plan to be there if I am not Newelless since I am in the middle of preparing my current coach for sale and hope to find the right replacement before the rally. :wink:

Ken
Admin Dept.

fulltiming
03-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Hope you are able to make it Ken, I would love to meet you in person, or as the texters say LMIRL.

chockwald
03-09-2008, 05:30 AM
Will more details be forthcoming?

fulltiming
03-09-2008, 06:54 AM
Typically, a detailed announcement will be issued about 6 weeks to 2 months prior to the rally. At about that time a call to Newell will get you the latest information you need to sign up.

The Newell family is a great group of folks. My wife and I always enjoy the opportuntity to get together with other Newell owners.

chockwald
03-09-2008, 01:16 PM
Michael, thanks a bunch. Look forward to meeting you!