PDA

View Full Version : Hello Newell Friends

Merrill One
02-01-2008, 03:54 AM
I was having my steer tires replaced today while moving onto our current destination on the road and the gentlemen that wrote my invoice up was really intrigued by my coach and asked me if I was a member of this website forum and I was not aware of it. I will call the gentlemen tomorro and thank him for the unique find.

What a great resource for any Newell RV owner. I am happy to have stopped by. The park here in AZ we are currently at has another Newell owner staying and I will introduce myself to him tomorro as well.

It sure is great to have free wifi at this park, hopefully I will take advantage of it and do some reading here.

Erika
02-02-2008, 02:35 AM
Hello Merrill One and a very warm welcome to the NewellClassic.com forum and website!

We appreciate having you with us and hope you will find answers to your questions while making some great new friends here. :D

Forum Admin

fulltiming
02-02-2008, 07:03 AM
Glad to have you with us Merrill.

If you enjoy working on your coach or just finding out what is going on with Newell and Newell owners across the U.S., you have come to the right place. Whether you own a Classic, a 2000, a P2000 or a P2000i there should be something of interest for you on this site.

Hope you can join us at one of the Newell Rallies. The Forum Administration recently set up a forum for Rallies and there is a post regarding the upcoming rally in Anacordes, Washington in August.

Richard and Rhonda
02-03-2008, 08:47 PM
Welcome Aboard Merrill.

We're in Fort Worth, if your travels bring you this way, and you need a wrench, or just want to say hi.

Can't wait to hear more about your adventures and learnings relative to the Newell. Post soon !!!