PDA

View Full Version : 2.3M Millennium Luxury Coaches "The Dream Machine" Featured on EPIC RV'S

NewellCrazy
03-17-2013, 07:25 PM
It's amazing & very nice of course. I wonder if Newell Coach will be featured as well. This badboy comes in @ 2.3M. Manufactured by Millennium Luxury Coaches in Florida.

Coach Name :"The Dream Machine" and it was Featured on EPIC RV'S. It shocked me that the Prevost Chassis purchased by Millennium cost 700K just for starters.

Enjoy the video below!

Sean

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vpd7_OGLlcA" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Neweller
03-17-2013, 08:06 PM
Sean, why do you have to tease us like this! I believe that is the sweetest luxury coach I have ever seen. I thought the ones I have already seen between the Newell's, Featherlite's, and Outlaw's were the cats meow, but this Millennium beats them all! Stingray seat covers, hand crafted hardware, wood finishes beyond any other, military grade electronics that would make even Bill Gates gleam, and that freaking awesome power control (grid) compartment. WOW!!!!

Hard to believe Millennium Coach started with a handful of employees working out of a storage unit. Props to these guys for delivering such dynamic prestigious luxury.

Randy J
03-17-2013, 10:27 PM
Epic RVs that is one dream machine! I agree. wouldn't say anything about it is roughing it either. :thumbsup: All be damned I like it! Enjoying the lifestyle! :thumbup:

farmell
03-17-2013, 11:22 PM
If I were to replace my Newell with a new coach I would seriously consider one of those. Highly doubtful I will buy another at this stage of the game. This is my second Newell and I have owned two wonderful bus conversions prior.

speedingsport
03-18-2013, 02:31 AM
One of my favorite parts of this video clip was when she says the following about her husband. (Yeah, yeah we can do that. "Now, honey figure out how we're gonna do that".)

The stone lit backsplash is awesome. Millennium coach has it going on! Good for them I like seeing luxury at it's finest! Push one button and it all happens...that's what I'm talking about. :thumbup: