PDA

View Full Version : What an amazing site to hear and learn about Newells!

megapiles
03-20-2013, 11:17 PM
I would like to give a huge thank you and applause to everyone for making this site available. A couple of months ago while doing some preliminary research for clients I fell upon this awesome website. Never having any prior knowledge of these Newell custom coaches, I had recently suggested the option to some clients, two of them are now going to be ordering brand new extremely spec'd out motorcoaches.

-GSB

The Newell
03-21-2013, 02:28 AM
Hello & Welcome GSB,

I hope you are enjoying the Newell Forums, You have just found and joined the friendliest & most informative website pertaining to Luxury Coach Ownership on the web. If you have any questions/answers please feel free to post them or to send one of us moderators a private message. We are all here to help so don't be afraid to call on us!

Welcome Again!

Joseph

speedingsport
03-21-2013, 02:37 AM
Awesome! Welcome to the site and make sure you tell those clients/new coach owners to come on over and join too! :thumbup:

Neweller
03-21-2013, 05:05 PM
:welcome:GSB! Glad you found us and we were of help to you and your and your clients. Hope all goes well with their ordering and purchasing process. I know that Newell will take exceptional care of them down at the factory. Let us know or PM me if you need anything, I would be glad to offer any assistance to you.

Leeann J
03-21-2013, 05:22 PM
Welcome to the forum! havefun