PDA

View Full Version : providing own appliances to be installed in new coach?

Han Soo-Ann
04-07-2013, 07:29 PM
Good day all. I have a question maybe someone can help answer here? If ordering a new Newell can we provide our own appliance to be installed or must we have what Newell offers?

Neweller
04-07-2013, 09:53 PM
From my knowledge as to what the factory will install, is mostly up to the owner. Of course as long as it makes relative sense in the fashion of a mobile or motorized home while not creating any issues in terms of any major build complications etc... It should not be a problem. Just remember depending on how far out of the ordinary we are talking, will mainly mean how much do you want to spend? The sky is the limit. You can go from a $1.6 mil coach to a $2.6 mil coach if that's what it takes to fill your wants and desires.

Hope I'm not confusing you. Newell can do almost anything, just write a bigger check. One of the coaches I owned was originally purchased by a man who owned a furniture factory, so the factory deleted the couch's, chairs and booth. The man had his company finish it his own way. So yes it is very possible.

JustDustin
04-07-2013, 11:11 PM
Newell puts the finest quality appliances in their coaches however like Ken said it's very possible.

Han Soo-Ann
04-11-2013, 06:51 PM
Thank you for respond to me. I appreciate the help.

Wheeler
04-13-2013, 01:37 AM
If you take a look at some Newell Coaches I think you would see you would be happy with the furnishings and appliances that the factory puts in their coaches. But if you still had a reason to switch things up or change them out I don't see that being a problem.

farmell
04-13-2013, 01:04 PM
Han Soo-Ann - I can tell you it is only a matter of how much $$. When we ordered this last coach we selected the refrigerator, cooktop, convection oven, and grill unit. Plus our own selected tv's, seating, washer/dryer, lighting and many custom accessories. Shouldn't be a problem.