PDA

View Full Version : Hi from a newbie

Neso
05-04-2013, 03:23 PM
Hi, I'm looking to buy my first Coach so I'm here to learn more about what you like and dislike.

Regards,

86loco
05-04-2013, 04:16 PM
Hi Neso and welcome to this great site and world of luxury. Have you owned any other rv's? Many of us around here have owned prior motorhomes and now own a Newell, Wanderlodge or bus conversion. I previously owned a much newer Itasca class A and enjoyed it until I fell across my Newell then things changed. As long as I rv I will only own any of the previous mentioned. If I were to look at fiberglass coaches then I would consider the Foretravel. I suggest you read around the forum and make your comparisons. There are so many great members here ready to help. We really enjoy everything about the lifestyle and have no complaints.

NewellCrazy
05-04-2013, 04:52 PM
Welcome Neso,

You've found and joined the right place for all your luxury coach needs. What year range and what brand luxury coach are you looking to buy? Newell, Prevost, Wanderlodge etc.

Sean

1993Newell
05-04-2013, 05:15 PM
Welcome Neso! Owning a coach is freeing, get in the drivers seat and head to your next spot never feeling tied down. If you get a coach that needs some work make sure you enjoy a good project. You will save money with the initial purchase but prepared to put some money, work and time into it also. You will find many different types of people who come from different walks of life but have one common interest their luxury coach. :)

jWolfe
05-04-2013, 09:28 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Yachts
05-04-2013, 10:09 PM
Welcome!!!!!

NEWELLWIZARD
05-04-2013, 11:01 PM
Welcome! Glad to have ya!

Charlotte Rosita
05-05-2013, 09:07 PM
Welcome Neso! You will find all you need to know about owning a luxury coach here. :thumbsup:

stewart33
05-06-2013, 08:14 PM
Welcome! What kind of coach are you looking at? We are here to help!

Neso
05-08-2013, 10:11 PM
Thanks everybody. Actually I have no idea what I'm looking for. I'll have to read most of the forum to find what I need.

Thanks for the welcome.

Really appreciated

Ron Skeen
05-08-2013, 10:49 PM
Read all you can and you will find what you want. I have own 5 motorhomes buying the first one in 2000 knowing nothing about motorhomes. The first one was a 2000 40' Allegro Bus 1 slide. I kept for about 1 year, sold and bought a 1994 34' non slide which I kept for 1 years. Then bought 1989 40' Newell in 2002 and loved the coach, sold and in 2005 I bought a 1996 45' Newell which I still own today. 2013 I have purchase 2004 45'8" quad slide which I am on my first trip with. I am trying slides again and will have an opinion after this trip. I could be happy today with any of the three Newells I have own. Each one has something that I like and the different in price would make me satisfied with any one of the three. If I sold my 04 and 96 I would buy my 89 back but am content with what ever I left with. I know this is a lot of rambling, but I do think Newells are the way to go. Buy what Newell you like the style and the price and I'm sure you will be happy. Hope this help and this is just one person opinion. I also can email you pictures of all 3 of the different Newells I have owned.

Leeann J
05-08-2013, 10:56 PM
Neso we didn't know what kind of motorhome we were interested in and to be honest we didn't even know what a Newell coach was until we went to go look at it. So glad we did we love our coach! Good luck with finding a coach.

The Newell
05-08-2013, 11:04 PM
Neso you will find all the info you need on this site. Give us some specific questions to answer regarding which ever year coach you're searching for. I and others will do our best to answer and steer you straight.

Joseph

MrE
05-08-2013, 11:04 PM
We have enjoyed our '83 Classic for 3 years and have had no problems getting both parts and mechanical service on our coach. Our coach has been completley refurbished inside and out and is in absolute perfect condition. We are interested in selling, so if you have an interest, PM me. Cheers.

http://www.luxurycoachlifestyle.com/...php?albumid=47 (http://www.luxurycoachlifestyle.com/forum/members/bluesky-albums-1983-newell.html)

If you like the classics (pre 1990) here is a beautiful coach for you!