PDA

View Full Version : The genie is in the coach

Yachts
05-11-2013, 03:42 AM
Got my genie and 2 clients from direc tv today. Brings my total to 11 receivers.. 8 in the house 3 in the coach..got the new weingard dish installed today.. Everything works!! All satellites all hd.. Luv luv luv it.. Pulling the boat tomorrow for the first time .. Heading to the lake ill try and post some pics..

NewellCrazy
05-11-2013, 04:06 AM
Now that is alot of receivers Yachts. Do you by chance have one in your throne room :thumbsup: J/K by the way unless you really do.

Yachts
05-11-2013, 04:23 AM
The boxes are as follows.. 1 masterbedroom, 1 living room, 1 over the double size bathtub.. Yes I soak and watch.. 1 in the gym, 1 in the kids room,3 in the media room. An 80 inch in the middle with a 42 inch on each side.. For the throne room we use our iPads..lol. All 4 of them can each be their own receiver thanks to the direc tv app....
then 3 in the coach ,living room, bedroom and storage bay.. I don't have a tv for the storage bay yet.. I'm trying to figure out how to get 2 Tv's in the storage bay.. Tailgating is around the corner and I like to watch multiple games:)

NewellCrazy
05-11-2013, 05:36 AM
I'm with you on the ipad in the throne room. Guess I'm not the only one who does that.

speedingsport
05-11-2013, 05:36 AM
The boxes are as follows.. 1 masterbedroom, 1 living room, 1 over the double size bathtub.. Yes I soak and watch.. 1 in the gym, 1 in the kids room,3 in the media room. An 80 inch in the middle with a 42 inch on each side.. For the throne room we use our iPads..lol. All 4 of them can each be their own receiver thanks to the direc tv app....
then 3 in the coach ,living room, bedroom and storage bay.. I don't have a tv for the storage bay yet.. I'm trying to figure out how to get 2 Tv's in the storage bay.. Tailgating is around the corner and I like to watch multiple games:)

You are HOOKED up literally. :thumbsup:

ipads, ipods and iphones are good for that. Magazines are no longer needed for reading material. :laugh:

TheCarabiners
05-12-2013, 02:45 AM
Yachts, any chance you can post a pic of your tub? I am looking to put one in our coach. Thanks

Randy J
05-12-2013, 05:56 PM
Wow it sounds like you have the works. You'll never miss a game! :thumbup:

Yachts
05-12-2013, 06:49 PM
The one above the tub is in the house.. Lololol