PDA

View Full Version : introduce yourself

qcj
05-12-2013, 06:55 PM
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I am a new owner of a 99 Newell #505. I am in the process of learning as much as I can about the Newell and will be asking a lot of questions. Chappell

RoDesign
05-12-2013, 07:10 PM
Hi and welcome Chappell to the original Newell forum, message board and family.. I truly hope you will find what you need to know regarding your coach ownership while also sharing what you may already know or have learned. With this site having been around almost ten years now we hope together we'll continue a quest with great experiences for all. :party:

1993Newell
05-12-2013, 07:23 PM
Hi Chappell! Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your new to you 99 Newell Coach! We look forward to getting to know you and hopefully we'll meet down the road! Take care!

NewellCrazy
05-12-2013, 07:38 PM
Welcome Chappell to the most informative Newell Forum on the internet. Glad you decided to join us and I look forward to meeting you on the road.

Sean

Neweller
05-13-2013, 01:34 AM
:welcome: Chappell! I see you joined a few months and ago and glad you decided to introduce yourself. You have a nice coach. Please come share often with us and like others have stated you are in good hands around here and we look forward to getting to know you more.

NEWELLWIZARD
05-13-2013, 02:10 AM
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your Newell! As a new owner you will find yourself asking a lot of questions but don't be afraid to ask. We are here to help. :) Glad to have ya!

stewart33
05-13-2013, 02:21 AM
Welcome!! Congrats on the 99 Newell. How are you enjoying your coach so far? Newell Coach Corp. has some of the best support around! And this forum and it's members are a great big help too. :thumbsup: Pull up a chair and stick around!