PDA

View Full Version : Snow

jack14r
05-19-2013, 02:25 AM
Get rid of the snow,this site takes too long to load the home page.

Neweller
05-19-2013, 02:37 AM
Jack, you are right. There are some positive changes in the works and we will let everyone in on the changes in the coming days. Brighter days for site are ahead and it will be moving to a brand new host and server which should make it load way way faster. At times we have a couple hundred guest and that slows things down. With the new server this issue will be gone. The front page may become the forum I don't know at this point. Stay tuned and stay involved, we'll get er' done! Thank you for letting us know.

Erika
05-19-2013, 02:38 AM
Jack you can go straight to the forum by going to http://www.luxurycoachlifestyle.com/forum :)

86loco
05-19-2013, 07:28 PM
I have only had a problem a couple of times in the evening with the site loading slow and figure it was the time a lot of users did there evening reading otherwise everything is great. Thanks all!

I might add that I do come in under the saved forum extension tab.

cdat
05-19-2013, 09:11 PM
I rarely have problems with the site, occasionally it loads a little slow, but that seems more in line with what Brady said. I think Ericka does one heck of a job, especially compared to problems I've seen on other forums.
John