PDA

View Full Version : Best customer service ever

Yachts
07-02-2013, 01:16 AM
Well I called this morn and Newell said if I brought it up they would get my rear ac working in time for my vacation which starts Friday.. Advantage of living 150 miles from Newell.. Left this morn dropped it off around noon..they checked it out and told me it worked fine for them but it was on shore power.. In the morn they will try it on the genny. But loved how they helped.. That's why I'm a Newell boy forever.. But question.. anyone think of why my shore power may work the rear ac but not the generator? Or why my shore power light only came on when my batteries were merged..?

Randy J
07-02-2013, 04:15 PM
Some say it's the best and others have a difference in opinion.

I would agree only being 150 miles from the Newell factory would be an advantage though. :thumbsup:

jWolfe
07-02-2013, 04:26 PM
That's why I love my Newell Coach!

Yachts
07-03-2013, 12:42 AM
I will say I put my repairs on my card and it was 600$$ and the computer asked Newell if they missed a digit cuz it's illegal to get out of there for under 4 digits... Lol

rellick
07-03-2013, 03:15 AM
Glad to hear! must have been an easy fix, was it something to do with your transfer swich?:thumbsup:

Yachts
07-03-2013, 03:24 AM
Not sure , it worked fine when I got there.. They said my front air has a 30 degree temp diff..back was 21.. But they fixed my lean . Always to the right. And a couple of other things...mike and cresley are the bomb. Tried to get Brian Pitts to take my 99 no slide my Mercedes sl on a trade for a 2007 even up. I couldn't get it done but hey I tried:)

JustDustin
07-03-2013, 01:20 PM
I will say I put my repairs on my card and it was 600$$ and the computer asked Newell if they missed a digit cuz it's illegal to get out of there for under 4 digits... Lol

Ain't that the truth! It's rare for that to happen. :laugh: