PDA

View Full Version : Hello

ed dezz
07-17-2013, 05:58 AM
Hi, my name is Ed Dezz, I am almost the new owner of a
1987 Newell. Am sure you know relick had the 87 for sale.
The young man sure did a lot of work to the newell and the
Upholstery work he does is just absolutely great. Keith showed
me the coach explained this and that about the coach ,& I know
That I am buying a great coach. For me it was a 3 yr search and
i am one happy guy;)

RoDesign
07-17-2013, 02:11 PM
Welcome to the family. Relick did a awesome job on that 87 newell. Wish for you to be a very happy owner.:welcome::party:

larryweikart
07-17-2013, 02:12 PM
Welcome to the most informative coach site on the net. You have purchased a very nice Newell and will find the folks on this forum to be very knowledgeable and helpful. Happy travels

rellick
07-17-2013, 02:57 PM
:welcome:Welcome to the Site Ed, and congratulations on the new ownership of your Newell!! The folks around here are great, one of the best parts of owning a Newell is being a part of this community. Happy travells and glad to have you here!! :thumbsup:

Neweller
07-17-2013, 03:00 PM
:welcome:to the Luxury Coach Lifestyle in a fantastic Newell Coach! I remember you joining some time ago and glad you have come in and introduced yourself. Many members like you have been coming on here for years not yet owning a Newell but knowing some day they would. You pulled the trigger and made it happen! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Keith will stir you straight and over deliver!:thumbup:

NewellCrazy
07-17-2013, 04:05 PM
Welcome Ed, You are purchasing one heck of a nice coach from Keith. He did an awesome job on the upgrades etc and I'm sure you'll be happy with it.

Welcome to the Family,

Sean

Yachts
07-18-2013, 03:59 AM
Congrats and welcome

Erika
07-18-2013, 02:15 PM
That's awesome! Congrats on the purchase and thanks for joining! We love it when our community here continues to grow strong over the years and it's always nice to hear when this site has been helpful for someone searching for a Newell Coach. Welcome Ed!

Randy J
07-18-2013, 02:24 PM
Welcome! A 3 year search? you did your research. Congrats Keith did that Newell up nicely. You have come to the right place! Ask. Share and have fun. This site is full of helpful answers. The people who run this site are the best folks around.