PDA

View Full Version : 2001 quad in new ark.

Yachts
08-03-2013, 04:57 PM
Going to look at it today, it's on rv trader.. Let everyone know what I find,.. If I like it,mine might be for sale..

afrench45
08-03-2013, 04:58 PM
Beautiful coach. I think Newell had it for sale back in 08' when I bought my coach. Had new paint then.

Yachts
08-03-2013, 05:10 PM
Ty for the info.. They are quite a bit high on the price for that year but if its a consignment deal you never know..

Neweller
08-04-2013, 02:31 PM
So Marc, did you go take a peak at this coach?

NewellCrazy
08-04-2013, 08:24 PM
and don't forget some pictures Marc.

Yachts
08-05-2013, 02:33 AM
I didn't take pics ,, it's a mess severe water damage, one slide totally inoperable hanging at a weird angle, couldn't even check the systems because nothing had power. Some paint damage too.. Probably need 100k,to be brought back up cosmetically..none of the slides have awnings over them.. (Part of the problem).. Only one bath.. A quad with only one bath is gonna take a hit anyway.. If it was fixed may be a 200k coach.. Had 2100 hours on genny..

speedingsport
08-09-2013, 02:37 AM
It sounds pretty beat up cosmetically. However, someone up for a project it's their baby.

Yachts
08-09-2013, 02:49 AM
Yeah I agree.. Im sure he is still trying to figure out what to do.. It has rained hard here 4 times since I saw it.. Might be getting wetter still

Neweller
08-09-2013, 02:25 PM
Yeah I agree.. Im sure he is still trying to figure out what to do.. It has rained hard here 4 times since I saw it.. Might be getting wetter still

Sounds kind of like that dark colored ex-racer coach that was for sale at an auto dealer last year I believe in Kentucky. I still wonder who bought that one and if they are restoring it or what. Obviously nothing like the '98 that sold in my nick of the woods a couple months ago for under 25k. That was a parts only rig even though the seller had originally planned on restoring it back to something. In fact he was going to save the roof and put a Wanderlodge designed deck on top. Not sure how well an aluminum roof structure would hold that kind of enhancement especially when the aluminum was so distorted.:bolt: