PDA

View Full Version : Multiple tvs in the front.

Yachts
09-24-2013, 12:36 AM
Ok I have the normal 32 inch flat at the front of the coach, but I need more, getting ready to buy several more tv's . Here are my Ideas.

There are several systems that fold down from the ceiling I'm thinking a 47 there and maybe a 32 on each side. If you angle the side tvs a touch it could be really cool.

my coach is a double side so I'm thinking of building a panel to hide a 50 inch that could raise up in to the window on the curbside. I need to measure and see if the tv would fit between the window trim and the wall.

also thinking of putting 2 tvs in the storage bay that are on the slide outbut then raise up on a single post 6 inches and the open like a clam shell to have 2 separate tvs. I could mirror off several of my genies clients ..

comments?

folivier
09-24-2013, 01:42 AM
Wow, is there that much to watch?
Sounds like you're enjoying the new coach/

Chester B. Stone, Jr.
09-24-2013, 01:59 AM
Seems to me you are sitting too close for a 47-50" TV.

Yachts
09-24-2013, 02:35 AM
I have an 80 inch in my media room at home with a 42 on each side of it.. During football season it is the main room in the house. We watch 3 diff games at a time. Last weekend on the coach we watched one game in bedroom one in salon.. Missed watching 2 games at same time.. My genie lets me split screen but on a 32 inch it's awfully small.. So I'm toying with a 3 tv flip down set up using torsion springs.. Motorized ones are too expensive.. Thinking gas shocks on a lift for bedroom. Might be a poor mans way to make it work.

GORDON HUMMEL
09-24-2013, 03:23 PM
My 47" LG is 42" wide. 2 x 32" on each side would be on quite an angle to fit. For my old eyes, 47" is just the right size now. When I installed the 42" some years ago, it seemed to big, but over time qot smaller. My TV is hinged 6" down from the ceiling, & the botttom of the tv folds forward for travel. The TV mounts that fold down from the ceiling never looked correct to me as they impose on the original look.
Pictures of my new tv on this forum

NEWELLWIZARD
09-28-2013, 03:06 AM
Sounds like you will have the ultimate entertainment set up as far as TVs go. Let's see it once you make it happen.

Yachts
09-28-2013, 05:15 AM
Did some measuring and trying to figure out the best way.. If I go to a 47 drop down in fron there really is no room for 1 on each side like I have at home.. I may try just 2 big ones in front and maybe put a 3rd in the recessed area that shows when the slide is out.. Not sure it's deep enough though..

rellick
09-29-2013, 11:33 PM
Just a thought, what if you were able to put a hinge on each side of the 47'' to hold a smaller tv on each side, the fold them in and all 3 would fold up together. I think they make some pretty thin tv's now.