PDA

View Full Version : Backup System Issue

Bill Bouchor
12-06-2000, 12:22 AM
I have an Intec "Car Vision System" in my 1983 Newell and keep blowing a fuse on the hot side wire. There must be a short somewhere but I can't figure it out. Where can I find a contact for Intec to locate someone in my geographical area (Oregon) who can trouble shoot my system? I really don't know where to turn! Thanks!

TechTalk
12-06-2000, 07:56 PM
Your best source for trouble shooting this problem is the Intec Technical Support and Customer Service Department at 1-800-468-3254. They are located in Laguna Hills, California. If possible before you call, remove the monitor from the dash and make note of the model number and serial number located on the back. This will assist the Intec technician to trouble shoot your problem.

Bill Bouchor
02-08-2001, 04:03 PM
I sent my Intec camera and monitor back to the company and they promptly repaired the problems. It is back in now and working correctly, but seems to not be providing a sharp focus. I remember the tech guy at Intec saying he needed to tweak the focus a little, but I think he tweaked the wrong way!

Bill