PDA

View Full Version : Have you heard ? (Series)>NEW SATELLITE on Bus Conversion

ikcandco
02-14-2008, 01:21 PM
» » » » Have you heard ? . .
» » » » » » » » » » » » What ! . . What ! . .

«~» There's a New 'Satellite Entertainment System' found on board new 'Bus Conversions.'

«~» At present, it seems that 'Bus Conversion Companies' have found their 'Ideal Entertainment
System' and presume that there ain't nothing better out-there. - Well they always said that about
their 'Buses' and ain't never compared-them to a 'Newell,' well, . . what can you do !

«~» It seems that the 'Bus Conversion Sales People' are doing a heck of a job selling this 'New
All-in-One Device.' It appears to fit well with buyers . . . and it seems Converters are making
more money from 'Their Entertainment Extended Warranty Plan.'

«~» Though it seems that 'Bus Transmissions' are taking Quite a Beating from the 'Stop and Go'
related with this new 'Entertainment Device,' otherwise owners say everything seems fine.

«~» For this 'New Impressive Bus Conversion Entertainment System'CLICK HERE (http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9255/andthemansaidwhat2fm7.jpg)
------------------
May God Bless
KC ~ 131a What's this?
p.s.: We all know that Bus Converters are still searching for a 'Better Entertainment System,'
perhaps should they look at a Newell.
Have you heard ? (The Series)

ikcandco
02-20-2008, 09:51 PM
» BUS CONVERTERS . . . BUS CONVERSIONS . . . What Can We Do ! ?

«~» It seems that 'Converters' have a 'Common Electrical Problem' and appears
that they're on the right track.
«~» It looks as if the 'Black Wire' is the 'Main Reason of the Problem' and as usual
assure their clients by the words : 'No Problemo !'

«~» See the 'Key Element of the Problemo' by CLICKING HERE (http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/6269/wiresmixcu8.jpg?s=1)
------------------
May God Bless
KC ~ 131b What's this?
Bad Experience . . . I guess it's always time to purchase a Newell !
Have you heard ? (The Series)

Ground Control
02-21-2008, 03:32 AM
:lol: :lol: I have to admit that before I bought a Newell, I had a similar problem on my Prevost bus conversion...... Ah............. Newell Coach spells relief :!: :!: :!:

ikcandco
02-25-2008, 06:40 PM
:lol: :lol: I have to admit that before I bought a Newell, I had a similar problem on my Prevost bus
conversion...... Ah............. Newell Coach spells relief :!: :!: :!:
Ground Control, I also hope you'll like this next one.
. . . Perhaps you could add a better 'Knock-Out Ending !'
»»»»»»»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' «««««~»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' ««««««««««««
» BUS CONVERTERS . . . BUS CONVERSIONS . . . What Can We Do ! ?
» » » » From an Unknown Source
» » » » » » » » » » » » 'Another Photo' and 'Its Details'
» » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » Surface on the 'www'
«~» After 'Somewhat Removing' the main 'Electric Power Panel' from a 'Bus Conversion,' (As seen in
the photo) the 'Converter's Technician' was photograph on a 'Cigarette Brake' while talking over the
phone with is 'Boss.'

«~» The source reported the technician was in a daze kind of mood and needed a Long Rest . . .

«~» But 'The Boss' Said :
"No way and recount the wires because there is 4,736 black wires and not 4,734 wires on
'Coach #12-HOW-R-U-DOING-SWEET-24058a'"

«~» and the Technician Yelled :
"What ? . . What ! . . 'Coach #12-HOW-R-U-DOING-SWEET-24058a !' I pulled-out the 'Electric
Power Panel' and, non-stop for 2½ days I counted the black wires from 'Coach #12-HOW-R-
U-DOING-SWEET-24068a' ! ! !"

«~» "Wops ! . . What the Heck ! . . Who Cares !" – 'Declared The Boss' –
"Leave the 'Panel' out, the client won't even realize that the 'Electrical Panel' is missing !"
«~» Perhaps 'Bus Conversion #12-HOW-R-U-DOING-SWEET-24068a' is not the only coach mis-
sing it's . . . 'Electric Power Panel !'

«~» So when 'You'll See A Conversion On The Shoulder' . . .
Think about 'The Boss's Exclamation' . . . "What the Heck !"
and it will come freely to your mind . . . Yep Another "What the Heck !" . . . and Look Kids, . . Here's
Another "What the Heck !"
------------------
May God Bless
KC ~ 131d What's this?
. . . oh, oh the photo . . . CLICK HERE (http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/5165/wiresmix2ne0.jpg)