Luxury Coach Lifestyles

Luxury Coach Lifestyles (http://www.luxurycoachlifestyle.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself - Welcome Wagon (http://www.luxurycoachlifestyle.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Purchased 1997 last week (http://www.luxurycoachlifestyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4924)

smquandt 04-08-2013 07:48 PM

Purchased 1997 last week

Just purchased a 1997 in Indiana, traded our 1993 Bluebird Wanderlodge. Learning curve on the Newell is a little steep right now so will have questions shortly. Anyone on the forum from Northern WI or Michigan's Upper Peninsula?

NewellCrazy 04-08-2013 07:53 PM

Welcome smquandt,

Glad you joined us, There are a ton of knowledgeable newell owners here that I'm sure will be happy to help you out. Feel free to ask any questions about your new newell.

I enjoy sharing my knowledge with anyone who will listen. :thumbsup:

Sean

MrE 04-08-2013 07:53 PM

:welcome:Congratulations on your purchase! You have definitely found the right place to get your questions answered.

cdat 04-08-2013 08:13 PM

Congrats on the purchase, you will find the folks here seem to love answering questions, by far the best forum I've ever found. Don't forget about Newell themselves, the service dept will take the time to answer questions and walk you thru procedures, I've never seen a company that seems to care more about it's customers.

John

Randy J 04-08-2013 08:21 PM

Welcome to the Luxury Coach Lifestyle forum! Congrats on the purchase of your Newell Coach. We sure feel at home here on the forum. We have met some great people who are helpful and very knowledgeable. Can't get any better than that! :thumbsup:

Neweller 04-08-2013 08:56 PM

:welcome:To this forum! Congratulations on your recent acquirement of a Newell. You have joined a very caring and thoughtful bunch around here. It looks like you have went from one great coach make to another. Sounds like you can share from the Wanderlodge prospective as well and we will gladly regard any of that knowledge too. Ask any questions you have about Newell's when you have them and we will strive at giving you quality responses.

There are a few owners from your neck of the woods and most are fairly active around here. Hopefully they will see your post and introduce themselves.

Yachts 04-08-2013 09:10 PM

Congrats to you.. I'm guessing the 97 that Angola has? Or the one from parliament in Florida?

86loco 04-08-2013 10:55 PM

Great to have you with us. You have definitely stumbled across the real deal with both a Newell and this ultimate in RV forums. In fact this is bar none a rare breed of NON stuffy shirted individuals!

speedingsport 04-08-2013 11:26 PM

Welcome and congrats on the new to you Newell. Look forward to getting to know you. Have questions post them were here to help!

rellick 04-09-2013 12:48 AM

Welcome and congrats on the new Newell!!:welcome: