Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - HWH air leveling service?????
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 04:36 PM   #11
HoosierDaddy

Question Ok, Guys here goes!!!!

Here are pics of my rear and front air solenoids. I'm puzzled by the rear manifold. It appears that the top manifold with the smaller square s'noids is for the drive axle and the manifold with the larger round s'noids is for the tag. All of them will "click" when I put 12 V to them. Are those smaller square 'noids a normal set-up for Newell?

The other pic shows the front. The smaller assembly above the manifold has air leaking from that black rubber tube (2" long with two white wire ties) Can anybody tell me what that is and should it be leaking air? The two out-board 'noids (the ones on the right) get warm when I turn the control panel on.

I am getting lights on the panel and it seems to be trying to affect the leveling ("leveling" light on dash comes on and the panel beeps for a while) but I'm getting no response from the actual air bags.(Yes the air system is aired up !)
Attached Images

1993 Newell 45'#316, 1976 Trans Am 455, 1967 GTO, 1953 Chevrolet 3105 (panel truck),1952 Chevrolet 3600,1969 Airstream Overlander. Always fixing something!
HoosierDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote