Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 2002 Newell for sale
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 10:12 PM   #31
Dave-n-Marjorie

Its really quite funny. Everyone wants a "deal". Those days are over. Newell makes what, 20-30 a year? How many are actually on the market? How many are in good shape? How many have the right color? How many have the right floorplan? How many have been serviced and taken care of? How many are updated? An 04' quad for $250k seems like a good deal to me, but again who really knows? I saw and inspected in person a 03 quad slide that I would not pay $50k for, and could have purchased for $80k. Yes it drove too!

There are many, many wannabe buyers on here looking for that "deal". You can wait and wait and wait and maybe one year that "health issue" deal will come around, or you can buy one at a fair price and start living the Newell life!!! Weather its from the Newell, private sale, or at another dealer. Ron's 96' for $99k is a perfect example. If that coach was a Prevost instead of a Newell, it would be sold in less than an hour. We people finally get educated about Newells, they will understand that Rons 96 is a DEAL!!! ok a STEAL!!! Dont let the Newell life pass you by lookin from the outside....get on the inside now and have fun is my best advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian51 View Post
Interesting discussion. Right now I could get a quad slide 2004 with 63,000 miles on it if I remember correctly for 250 grand. Have to add in a new paint job cause it is butt ugly but then it would be fantastic. I'm in the market and hope to purchase the first of the year. Being my first coach, I don't want to buy a new one in case we find we use it a few trips and it gets parked to much. There is no second choice for me so a Newell is it. They will retrofit the Smart Drive System back to an O6 which I would like to make it easier for the wife to drive. With the technology and floor plan we desire, we are looking at the 2009 through 2013. When the time comes we plan to drive up to Miami and select a coach from their used inventory but I won't seal a deal unless they will closely match the buys I've seen on the net over the last 6 months. I've seen the same late model year coaches going for as much as 35-40% less than Newell's internet quotes. You just have to wait for the next motivated seller and since most of us are old, they pop up quite often. "Selling for health issues."
1996 Newell #423
47' Bath and a Half
Hilton Head Island, SC
Dave-n-Marjorie is offline   Reply With Quote