Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 2002 Newell for sale
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 02:03 AM   #36
Christian51

I think the reason for older two slide coaches are moving fast is thatprice range being flooded with buyers right now. Texas Motorhomes had a double slide when we visited last week and it was gone the day after for around 150. They have a 2004 quad side with 60 some thousand on it and it looks great. Well the most ugly paint job ever but interior is as expected of a Newell. They have had it for almost a year, stated at 300+, dropped to 159 or so and could be had now for the 240 range. When you get to the 300+ range I assume most people go for a newer plastic coach with the lastest tech and new shine. Rather than go for an older coach with a floor plan that doesn't fit quite right, my back up plan is for a Newmar Essex since it too can come with a steerable tag and computer drive. And it would be brand new, all our own smells and vibes to start it out. And they offer a floor plan that we like very much so I can understand how the older Newell coaches over 300 grand could be slower to move. Note the price range of the specials Newell has marked. I have not seen a Newell older than an 09 that I am all interested in. If I'm going to bust the bubble and purchase such an expensive machine, I'm going to have one that I enjoy being in with no regrets or wishes. I don't know if I will even like living on the road, I've worked at home all my life, haven't even taken a vacation is 40 years. I figure if I'm going to try it, then I might as well make it as comfortable and trouble free as possible and ride in style.
Christian51 is offline   Reply With Quote