Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - The "Next" mini-rally
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 03:59 AM   #34
Wally Arntzen

Tuga, I agree with you, places other than the southwest should be considered. There are a lot of Newell owners that are being left out who live up north, on the east coast or southeast that may be very interested in a ralley.
Another place that is fantastic is the Black Hills, but anyplace that is slected is to far for somebody.
Ruidoso was a sugestion and there are some good rv parks in the area, its a shame that some went to less that comfortable parks and feel bad about the entire area. I,ve been there four times and found it to be very interesting, with unlimited options of what to do with your time.
Some of our group like to tour, hike or bike and others just like to sit around and chat about Newell stuff. I think there is to much chat about who can make it and who can't. Pick a place and whoever can get there will, and the others will have to wait for another ralley that works.

Thats the fat guys two cents worth and I'm sticking with it.

It looks like no hurricanes this year so I will be leaving Minnesota in three weeks heading for Tuscon, Arizona for the winter.
1988 Newell Coach #163
40' with tag 8V92
Wally Arntzen is offline   Reply With Quote