Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Newell business increasing
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 12:54 PM   #12
tuga

I have had nothing but good experiences at Newell for 20 years. The work was done on time and right the first time. I've had terrible service at 2 other repair shops; one in Slidell, LA and the other one in Houston.

Whenever my coach needs service I'll be in Miami, OK.

I find Newell's hourly rate below the competition and the techs that work on my coach are the same ones that worked on my first Newell back in 1992.

You can't please everybody all the time, and I certainly understand ashley's frustration. It's hell to spend $4,000 and still have the same problem. My suggestion would be to call John Clarke and tell him your problems. He is the head of service, and I am sure that he wants your problems solved quickly and fairly. There is nothing worse than an unsatisified customer.

About a week after service is performed on a Newell a questionaire is sent to the customer. Here is where you can express your satisfaction/dissatisfaction with your service work. This questionaire is mailed directly to Karl Blade, owner of Newell Coach. I know that you are fulltime so maybe you did not recieve a questionaire, if not call Newell and request one be mailed to you. Fill it out and mail it back.

I think you will be happy with the results.
Coach #512
2005 Pilot
tuga is offline   Reply With Quote