Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - I bought it!!!! So I'm back in the family..
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 02:18 AM   #1
Yachts

Default I bought it!!!! So I'm back in the family..

I'm posting this for a couple of reasons. one is so anyone else buying may gain some experience from what i went through.. and 2, I have some minor issues i need some guidance on..

I paid $80k .. its a '99 no-slide with 165,000 miles but only 1750 hrs on gen set..I think I paid on the high side of value .. no slides are going between 65-85k.. the reason I paid so much was low hours on gen set, new tires and batteries, and /Newell Coach had gone through it 15 months ago for a 'PDI and only found 13 issues. but the other reason were 4 Girard awnings. yes all the way around the coach its full automatic Gerards.. that's about 24k in awnings alone..there are a couple of single slides to be had around 100 but for me and my wife we felt we would be happy with no slides and save some $..

now the issues.

drove it home today and the drivers air and back up camera worked but when I went stopped fueled up and started again neither would turn back on... the coach also seems to be leaning a bit to the right. when i push the level light it comes on then immediately goes off when I release the button.. my gauge lights also do not work but the gauges work fine,, everything that is on the front panel by the driver is having an electrical issue.. so please help
Yachts is offline   Reply With Quote