Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - I bought it!!!! So I'm back in the family..
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 02:40 AM   #2
Neweller

Congratulations my friend! Brother "Once in the Family, Always in the Family!" Glad things went as smooth as they did for you. No more chomping at the bit. From what I know and what you've stated it was worth every penny of what you paid. Sounds like it has had light to medium use all the way around.

I think the values you are comparing are more comparable for '96-'98's.

The sweet Girard Awnings all the way around is a super duper deal. 13 PDI issues by Newell's as you know isn't squat compared to the average coach that comes in.

Loose connection inside the dash is more than likely the problem. Probably a ground wire if that whole area is affected. This is not out of the ordinary for the age etc.

Are you hearing any air leaks up front near that area? If not then check the individual air solenoids in the rear or the leveler up front underneath.. This will help narrow things down and then we can go from there. Unless someone else might has something additional to suggest?
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote