Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Bought 1992 Newell #255 and hate to say it a bit intimidated
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 11:44 AM   #3
rheavn

Hardtrigger,
I can understand being overwhelmed with your first Newell. I felt the same way when I got my first diesel pusher. What I found helped me the most was to separate the systems. I drew wiring diagrams and plumbing diagrams for the individual systems. Being a visual person I was able to understand how the systems worked by seeing how they are hooked up. I also searched the internet for owners and service manuals for the systems on my coach. All of this together was very helpful. This is not a quick process as it took me a couple of years to complete the education process.
When I got my Newell there were some new systems on it that were not on my previous coach. I used the same approach. I worked with Richard Entriken, from this forum, to draw a plumbing diagram of the rear suspension air system. We now both understand how the system is designed & works. I didn't have an AquaHot on my last coach. I searched the internet & found Roger Berke who was providing help in solving AquaHot issues. So you are not alone, you just have some work to do.

I hope this is helpful..................