Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Bought 1992 Newell #255 and hate to say it a bit intimidated
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 08:39 PM   #7
Hardtrigger

Thumbs up

Took zcaca advise and relaxed a bit and hit the road figuring on handling the small stuff as it comes at us. Funny thing is that besides a couple of clitches its just that small stuff and the anxiety is not here in this Newell. As I have shared before I have had several other 40ft. diesel pushers and as I was sharing with my gairlfriend the more I have driven this on the more it shines above the other of the past! I mean it goes into a bump and comes out like no other. Never have driven such a solid coach ever!! Others hit a bump and feel as if they are coming out in ten different directions. It has all the capacities you would ever need and we have been boondocking on the Oregon coast for over a week now and haven't even gone lower than 35% capacity. The others in the past you would be searching for water and waste after third day even scrimping on usage! Anyways I am happy, very happy with this Newell and cant wait to go to Miami,Oklahoma to learn the unknown that this coach has to offer! Thanx for everyones help I greatly appreciate all!! Robert
Hardtrigger is offline   Reply With Quote