Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Air compressor problem?
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 01:16 AM   #28
larryweikart

I found a valve today, picture 1, that (I believe) has a line coming from the 120v compressor, a line going to the rear manifolds and a line going to the small supply tank. It has 2 shut off valves. I sent pics to Newell and am going to have to wait until Monday to see what they think. I'm not in any rush and I don't want to break anything in the process of fixing the problem. If you're talking about the same thing in picture 1, I checked this today and there is plenty of air going thru, however no air goes from this to the manifolds. Actually, the blue line you can see in the picture that runs thru the frame rail is the line that feeds the manifold, and comes from the valve in picture 1 which is located between the drive axle and the transmission cooling fans
Name:  IMG_0803.jpg
Views: 727
Size:  11.6 KBName:  IMG_0792.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  13.7 KB
I have never been to the Woodward Dream Cruise but it is definitely on my bucket list. Have a great weekend, I'm sure we will meet one of these days
1994 Newell #365 w/Corvette, 2002 streetrod 34 ford golf cart, 2009 Smart Car, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc, CAR & BOAT CRAZY! LOVE OUR NEWELL!
larryweikart is offline   Reply With Quote