Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 77 Newell Interior makeover
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 03:43 AM   #66
Leeann J

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellick View Post
Well I checked mileage in lloydminister, logged 806 miles and put in 330 liters. Worked out to 9.24us mpg, 11.10imp mpg. 400 miles were on and off the throttle in the hills, a few stops and some back roads and city driving. I had the coach loaded and was pulling my 22ft boat full of stuff, we were cruising between 60-70 mph.
The fishing was great and Jan is a beautiful lake, there is miles and miles of islands and small bays, I like to use a gps because its real easy to get lost. All in all it was a great trip, the coach ran real good with plenty of power and smooth and quiet,( from where I was sitting at least, it is straight piped) lol theres a few minor adjustments to make but nothing serious.
Next on the upgrade list is going to be the front and rear suspension, id like to go with the newer style s-cam brakes and my donor bus has all the parts I need. Perhaps a winter project. Also the plumbing bay needs to be rebuilt, shouldnt take more than 2-3 days.
Here is a couple of pics of the trip, the first one is in Slave lake Ab and the second is at Jan Lake Sask. Ill post some more of the interior later when I get it back into shape from the trip

How many fish did you catch?

You mean the GPS doesn't help you get lost?

It looks and sounds like you had a wonderful trip.

1991 Newell Coach
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

There is always, always, always something to be thankful for.
Leeann J is offline   Reply With Quote