Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Driver side airbags won't hold air
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 05:37 PM   #3
prairieschooner

Forest,
I thought that I would also let you know that one of the valves on my Air Ride System was venting, discharging through a port (could have appeared to be leaking). The Ride Height Valve was the culprit in the case of our '82. It was the Linkage arm that had come loose.
Remember to Block the Coach before crawling under it and you can use a ghetto creeper (cardboard)...thanks to Richard for that moniker, I carry some cardboard aboard our Prairie Schooner around just for this purpose. Just to underscore Blocking I was under the Coach and was very happy to have Blocked it when I found the Linkage issue. I wiggled the Linkage and the Valve began to Vent the System, thankfully I had been warned and took the proper precautions!!!!!!!!!!!
I use some Leveling blocks that I stand on edge to Block our Coach, so I always have them aboard.
1982 Newell 38' (built before #1) 6V92 DD, 5 Speed Allison, 12.5 KW Kohler, Couch used to make into a Bed but I fixed it!
https://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=214
2007 Yukon, 1981 CJ7 Laredo, 2002 Honda CRV, 1955 Thunderbird, 1952 Pontiac Sedan Delivery, 1952 Ford 8N, 1958 Airstream, 1959 Glasspar 16' Avalon, Cabin in the Woods........what will I work on next
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
prairieschooner is offline   Reply With Quote