Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - I'm in a strange pickle.
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 12:23 AM   #2
Neweller

Ted, that is an interesting pickle you are in. And being an avid ebayer for over 10 years know how they can be. This is not a $50 item and could turn into a big

problem if you don't dot every i and cross every t. How far away is the guys address from you? He may have not died but had a medical issue or something come up. I

had a ebay deal for a piece of equipment and received the money but was waiting for a response from the buyer for a couple of months after the item was returned to

me. It turned out he had a stroke and the wife contacted me finally and so I refunded the money back. Yours has been a much longer period of time. I would think

something similar happened. The guy could have died and there could be a probate issue going on and if that's the case you there could have an issue. I know if you

can prove you did all you could to contact this guy like send him a registered letter and if it comes back to you, I would then file an abandonment claim or lien with

your local county dept. following whatever procedures they may require and resell the unit and be done with it.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote