Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Brake light and cruise control issue, looking for brake light switch
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 07:51 PM   #1
totes

Default Brake light and cruise control issue, looking for brake light switch

Hello all, I am having an issue with my motorhome. As of now when I apply light pressure on the brake pedal, to say kill the cruise, it will not shut off the cruise. I really have to be into the pedal for it to kick off the cruise. I suspect the brake light switch is a little screwed up and just not working until it see's higher pressure. Problem is I have no idea where it is. I have talked to Newell and they advised me it was ahead of the drive axle. Checked there and all around there and I see nothing. Then they said they misunderstood and told me it would be on a canister under the dash by the pedal. I have checked there as well, it is pretty empty under there aside from a pile of wires and air lines, no canister. I have also checked the front bays and under the front drivers side by the HWH manifold, nothing there. I was hoping someone here has an idea where to check next. Thanks in advance.
1999 Newell Coach #535
Spring Lake, MI
totes is offline   Reply With Quote