Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Another Classic Newell Coach Getting Repowered!
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 01:48 PM   #59
Neweller

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellick View Post
Ken, this is right on!! cant wait to here how the maiden voyage goes!! any word on when that will be?
Keith, it's looking good especially when you have started with a dead horse and breathed new life into her. I would sure love to stick a ISL Cummins into something like a '86 or so widebody, just need to find a volunteer specimen. The maiden voyage may be close or it may not. We had to take a break from working on this coach to attend some other business calling for a couple weeks or so.... but hopefully we can get her licensed and road ready shortly, then take a jot down to a nice lake or rivers edge and kick it for a couple of days seeing how she performs. She will be up for sale of course with or without other improvements, the main thing right now is to make sure she is mechanically sound, in case we decide to run her to the far north to a little known shop that does some very sweet upholstery work and such. If that ends up being the case there may even be a Canuck or two standing in line for her.

It's pretty cool seeing how the engine and tranny transplant has taken shape and these nice I6 Cummins engines really do appreciate the luxury coach build of a Newell and get excited calling them home. This will be interesting to see how the coach comes even further into life with other updates. There will now be a super fine chassis to haul around whatever another mind of two can muster for its fine trimmings. Basically what I'm saying is a prospective owner can actually choose his own flavor on having some other upgrades done or if he or she is a DIY person, that would be another option.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote