Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - DDEC 4 Code 34 Turbo Boost Circ Low
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 03:16 PM   #10
encantotom

an update.

on june 1st i was still getting the code when sitting in the driveway. michael and i took the coach to go get the new tires put on it. we got about a quarter mile and the service engine lite came on. michael was monitoring the vmspc and saw the same code for turbo boost circuit voltage low come on. then about fifteen seconds later the stop engine light came on and i lost power as it went into safe mode.

i got to the center lane on a surface street and turned it off and then back on. no codes. and from that point on, no more codes. i have driven it probably 75 miles since then in the city and on the freeway and no codes. running in the driveway, no codes. yesterday at the bus shop i had the engine guy put his scanner on. he saw the old codes but we couldnt get it to throw a code. he suspects the sensor was bad and until i drove it the ddec didnt get to reset properly somehow. since i bought a used sensor on ebay he suggested to put a new one on so i will order one.

tom

https://www.newellclassic.com/forum/album.php?albumid=8
encantotom is offline   Reply With Quote