Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - New owner with questions
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 01:22 AM   #6
GORDON HUMMEL

To Michael & Tom
Thanks you for your extraordinary efforts in responding to my questions.

Tom, I now fully understand the workings of this device. I do have an auto transfer switch, which I negelected to mention earlier.

Michael, the manual answered many questions on various items I was anticipating posting questions on.

My headlight switch is a 3 position toggle, so I assume the dash lights are fixed brightness.

I have 3 LPG furnaces, & 3 electric in the coach. The thermostat on the pass side of the plumbing bay is a Dayton, just like the others in the coach. I assume it is for the electric bay heater on the driver side, but again, with it in the off position, the heater still comes on @ +/- 40.

The box below this theromostat I asked about is +/- 6"L x 5"H x 1" D.
Appears to have 3 x 14-18 Ga wires going to it. Maybe the odor control control?

Tom, on another post, I reviewed your new TV installation. I am in the process of installing an 42" LCD in the front & 26" in the rear. I have run an HDMI cable to the rear & also the bay. Also ran coax just in case.
Because of the size of the front TV, I chose to build a bracket, & hang it from the roof hat section just forward of the front cabinet header. I had removed so much of the cabinet, I was concerned with it's integerety. The TV will pivot up & forward @ the bottom to avoid obstructions while traveling. Also will have glass doors made for the sides. I will post pictures as I get closer.
I noticed in your pictures, you removed the cove exterior panel. I know it must be removable to change the bulbs, but for the life I me I haven't fount the secret. I studied the area with a mirror, front to back. I'm guessing there are brackets like the ones that hold other panels. ie Rear fuse area, old front TV surround. It seems pretty loose along the bottom, but secure @ the top on the ends.

Again, Thanks guys, you a making my life much easier.

Gordon
GORDON HUMMEL is offline   Reply With Quote