Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Underdash air leak
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 12:03 PM   #7
larryweikart

Getting in on this in the middle but maybe I can help confuse tne issue. I had similar problems with adequate heating during cold weather. First, my dash air/heat was stuck on defrost and I found the plenum (located in the generator aux fan comp directly below the passenger seat) was stuck (rusty) and, of course, no parts readily available so I had it changed to be stuck on dash air/heat, as I have mounted aux fans on the windshield and would prefer the air/heat coming out of the dash onto me. I also had an issue with too much cold air entering the coach thru the dash area and have pluged all of those with rags. (helped considerably) The biggest leak was discovered inside the fuse panel in front of the passenger seat. My rear propane furnace will not light either so if you find out the fix, I would appreciate knowing. Hope some of this helps. I have a question for fulltiming and hoosier daddy. Do you change your own air filter and, if so, do you have any shortcuts? It takes me forever!
1994 Newell #365 w/Corvette, 2002 streetrod 34 ford golf cart, 2009 Smart Car, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc, CAR & BOAT CRAZY! LOVE OUR NEWELL!
larryweikart is offline   Reply With Quote