Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Hey
Thread: Hey
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 03:04 AM   #12
encantotom

clarke is gonna be the best help probably, but i will try a few answers.

my newell has battery disconnects for the coach and the engine battery banks. i would suspect you have them somewhere. clarke should know where.

the headlights on my 90 are terrible, in fact i just hung up the phone talking to michael about how he did his headlight upgrade. richard has done that as well and i plan to also. for night driving, it is scarey in mine. i would assume there is a similar upgrade avail for yours as well. it is around 700 bucks to do for my vintage and there is only one source for the parts.

michael is the coach number guru, so i am sure he has the knowledge to help you on that one.

the buzzer for the air system i know where it is on mine, but dont have any idea where it is triggered from.

as for inverters, it is not a one size fit all answer. many variables including what you want to run on it, for how long, how many and what size batteries you have etc. a number of us have them installed under the bed. i have a xantrex freedom 458 2kw modified sine wave. others have a pure sine wave inverter. i am thinking of uprading to the pure sine wave. some equipment doesnt like the modified sine wave, but a vast majority of the inverter chargers are that. there are a few manufacturers and there are posts on this site about them if you searce for inverter charger. most people think the bigger the inverter the better. that is not true as if you dont have enough battery power to run it, you could have alot of power for a very short period of time....

for the clearance lights someone with a coach of that vintage will have to answer. all of the lights on mine are standard ones that replacements are available. i actually changed 26 marker lights to LED ones and all my tail lights, stop and turn lights to LED as well. the marker lights i used were dialight series 50 and tail/stop/turn were dialight series 80.

i am sure others will pipe in too.

will byu beat utah this year in football?

later

tom

https://www.newellclassic.com/forum/album.php?albumid=8
encantotom is offline   Reply With Quote