Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - question on making generator more quiet
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 02:38 AM   #16
Neweller

Tom, I seen some different "T" handled style cables on ebay anywhere from $15-25 for various models of autos. Not sure exactly what end you have or length needed.

Also, I came across this company at a trade show called Barnes Distributing and they have some pretty good products. One product called Super Gel Lube penetrating grease with PTFE is great for this application and it last a lot longer than WD-40 or chain oil.

I set up a wholesale account with them and buy welding and auto body supplies from them at a nice discount. For those of you who may have interest.

Here’s a little description on the product.

• Penetrating grease fortified with PTFE and extreme pressure additives for maximum protection in severe applications

• Thin in consistency when first applied allowing it to penetrate tight fitting areas where other greases fail to reach

• Features a fast evaporating formula which causes the lubricant to quickly set up into a gel-like grease consistency

• Formulated with tackifiers for excellent adhesive cling properties allowing the lubricant to stay in place where it is needed; Resistant to slinging, throw-off and water wash-off

• Contains corrosion inhibitors for protection from the harsh environments

• Temperature range of -20° to 300°F

• Applications include lubrication of both ferrous and nonferrous metals on slides, chains, open gears, hinges, pins, cams, rollers and cables

The company has a lot of other great lubricating products as well.
For the company website click HERE

Ken
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote