Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 1990 NEWELL Diesel RV Motor Home Coach
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 05:44 PM   #8
Neweller

It is an interesting unit for sure. I have seen it before but trying to remember when and where. Keith and Jon, not sure why they included those two strange profile shots, maybe to get your interest up so much you would have to call just to find out?

I wonder if it was a tour coach or hospitality coach at one time. It has less windows than most. I'm trying to figure out the arrangement in the living/salon area and how it's finished off with that particular cabinetry? It doesn't necessarily look as if the dealer has covered anything up and has just left most of it how it was, besides maybe staging it a little. She had some use but like most Newell's still worth the time of day and plenty of good elbow grease to bring her back. It would be a good one to show off your remodeling talents. But of course the price would have to reflect ones decision.

I also wonder why it is listed as a '90 but they have 1993 written on the windshield?
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote