Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Working on my plumbing issues.
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 09:30 PM   #1
Newell Nut

Default Working on my plumbing issues.

Looking for suggestions?

Here is what I have going, recently encountered a unexpected freeze and now have a couple cracked copper pipes ( I was not able to have my basement heater running to prevent it). My coach has had a couple of previous owners and some things in the plumbing compartment have been changed and since this problem has occured I am thinking about redoing the compartment plumbing. There is a disconnected older water filtration system and I have another I would like to hook up in its place, there are three different drain valves and I don't think I need all of them and am thinking of deleting one or two. I don't really care for the arrangement of everthing and the difficulty it would be of removing the water tank (which may be another issue I will ask for opinions on next), besides the arrangement of this plumbing seems to take up a lot of wasted space.

I wonder if anyone may have a standard type of a plumbing layout mainly for the valves and etc.. I know that there can be different arrangements depending on how the coach was originally ordered but I believe that a lot are very similar or even the same in this area or the coach.

Thanks so much in advance for any helpful hints or suggestions.