Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Super Bowl XLVII 2013
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 10:08 PM   #4
Neweller

My wife wants the 49ers to win and I said I don't care who wins, maybe I'd rather see the Raven's. She immediately lights up and wants to know if that's who I'm going with. I quickly said no. Thinking to myself, I'm not going down that road again. NO WAY! Am I going to bet my own wife again. Virtually every time she wins; I just don't like getting my nose rubbed in the dirt that hard.

Yeah, I know it's all for fun and that's precisely the way I'm keeping it.

I think the last time I took the 49ers was back on January 24th 1982 while serving in the USN and I was hosting a pretty good size Super Bowl Party. I had just bought one of those brand new super big 26" TV sets, hadn't even been out that long, just to watch the big game. Of course a bunch of the boys brought plenty of cases of beer and lots of grub. So, it really worked out well for me since I was the only person going for San Fran and they ended up beating the Bengals 26-21 putting about $300.00 bucks back in my pocket. I ended up being in that TV for about half the dough and probably owned it for a good 10 years.

If anyone remembers, take some pictures and share!
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote