Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - '2007 Newell 4 slides' $497K – Can You Beat That ? or . .
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 02:26 PM   #12
ikcandco

- Richard and Ronda,
- Thanks for your info and point.
-
- I'll try to back-up my thoughts and see what You 'All think.
-
- 1- Like all good projects there is an evaluation to be made of rebuilding and see if the
mission is worth while.
-
- 2- If #1 is worthy, my attention wash focus on making of this project :
- - - a) A team assignment, 'No Cost Involve' with manpower ;
- - - b) It's an 'After Work' project ;
- - - c) Profits are separated by the number of hours of each person that contributed their time
and efforts ;
- - - d) I would think in a family community this would create a 'Kind of Bonu$' for interested
employees.
-
- 3- One way or another (rebuilt by anyone or any company) the person purchasing this coach
knows that this coach is a 'Salvage Coach' and will certainly purchase-it at a great price.
- - - a) As I mentioned, for Newell, my guess is if this coach is rebuilt with 'Newell Employees'
not paid by Newell, it will certainly be a privilege for Newell Coach's reputation to know that
the rebuilt coach would be as perfect as possible not something you might see if a 'Salvage
Coach' is rebuilt by 'Company 'X'.'
- - - b) It's very easy to tarnish one's reputation and loose lots of ground by having a (in this
case) Newell Coach riding sideways down the road of having the coach owner swearing about
the glides and so on that don't fit and other stuff that others will experience by seeing, hearing
about a 'Newell Coach' without them knowing that it's a 'Salvage Unit.'
-
- 4- The demanding price is still unreasonable for this 'Salvage Coach.'
-
- So this is Why ! :wink:
------------------
May God Bless
KC ~ 74j What's this?
ikcandco is offline   Reply With Quote