Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Bought 1992 Newell #255 and hate to say it a bit intimidated
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 01:02 AM   #1
Hardtrigger

Default Bought 1992 Newell #255 and hate to say it a bit intimidated

Hi Newell world! I just purchased a '92 Newell number #255 and very excited about having the best coach built in my opinion! I know its a little old but has been very well cared for and the engine runs fine and the tranny shifts smooth! This will be my 4th motorhome owned and other three are 40ft. Tourmaster, 40ft. Beaver and 40ft. Monaco! I have not been intimidated by the other three as I have with this coach! Newells are very well built with only the best of materials and I appreciate this but I have got to tell you WOW is this coach way way way way more technical than those other three! Hell everytime I open a bay there is this plumbing that looks as belongs in some chemistry lab with four different filtering systems or the bay that has a heating system that belongs in the space shuttle! I mean there are 300 miles of hosing,tubing and 4000 miles of wiring along with breaker boxes behind each door! Don't get me wrong I will learn but heck by the time I understand the ins and outs of this coach I should past my certification in plumbing,electrical, and hydraulics! Not complaining on my purchase but for a man that has start-up 4 businesses, survived 3 divorces and accomplished many goals I have set ot to acheive I just want to admit I AM SCARED OF THIS THING! Totally am unprepared for this! Kinda seems like I took on a job keeping this coach alive like a Monster needing constant attention! Now I know what my ex's went throught I Had to share that with someone for sure I won't share this with my fiance for I have that bravado thing going!Everyone have a great September!
Hardtrigger is offline   Reply With Quote