Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Bought 1992 Newell #255 and hate to say it a bit intimidated
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 01:18 PM   #5
zcasa

Hey Hardtrigger,

We purchased our first Coach, after not even having owned a tent beforehand. It was a 1992 Newell. We changed the tires regularly, changed the oil and filters and had the Coach serviced each year. We put Diesel fuel into it and traveled more than 20,000 miles to all four corners of the USA and all across Canada. We loved the Coach for almost 5 years. When we sold it, the new owner walked around the Coach with me and would ask me questions about various systems etc. When I would reply "I don't know how that works or what it does" he was dumbfounded. We never broke down on the road, had a quality and classy ride, and relied many times on this forum for little things that would happen. We sold the Coach last year and still miss it immensely. Once you get these little things worked out, you should have years of great traveling and fun. As Wally of this forum has stated, sometimes we don't need to know everything, just go have some fun and make all the necessary preventative maintenance as possible. Life is good.

David
zcasa is offline   Reply With Quote