Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Is it true that your motorhome must be level for the fridge to work?
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 06:25 PM   #6
Neweller

Steve, that is a great tip or piece of advice. Thanks Michael and Jay for bringing these points to light. It is frustrating when the fridge quits working over something as

simple as an non-level coach.

I was just reading a manual I have that addresses both the Norcold and the Dometics with the same answer based on degrees as follows; Maintain no more than a 3

degree angle or tilt of the refrigerator from one side to another (this is the refrigerator itself not the coach) and maintain no more than a 6 degree angle or tilt of the

refrigerator from front to back (again the refrigerator itself and not the coach). If you are going by the coach, than the opposites are true depending on location of

the refrigerator. 99% of refrigerators should be in a side placement in a Newell unlike the other possibility of being placed fore (front) or aft (rear) in a trailer or fifth

wheel.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote