Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - What to tell Campgrounds & RV Parks we drive?
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 11:40 PM   #14
Neweller

I think about the bus conversion depending what state they are licensed, the year they are done is the year they are titled. It really is a big joke. I would also try and boycott those parks and resorts with silly rules. It is such a stupid rule, when you have too prejudice against nice luxury coaches such as Newell's. I understand they want to make sure that no RVs enter with windows held in by duct tape or ladders dangling from the back etc., lol. Like others have stated, some cheaply made RV lucky to last a handful of years is allowed in because its only 5-15 years old. I guess it's a good rule for companies that make the throwaway class A's, but I'll be damned If I'll own one those.

This is another reason why fellow Newell owners and other luxury coach owners need to help one another out, so that we can keep our comrades up to snuff on crazy issues like these.

Jon, I guess whatever year you acquired your Newell is the year it really is, right? It was new to you then.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote