Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Replacing Large Components
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 12:58 PM   #8
Richard and Rhonda

I, too, have had my fridge out of the hole. Newell told me how to make a simple platform to rolll it out on. I didn't measure it, but I suspect with the fridge doors removed it might go through the entrance door.

However, taking the windshield out is NOT a big deal. When I first heard of that concept it freaked me a little, but it is not a complicated affair. One would need to either pull the front of the coach to a loading dock, or build a scaffold, but the fridge could definitely be taken out through the windshield.

Like Wally said everything else inside the coach can be disassembled into pieces small enough to come out the door.

One of the neat things I notice about the Newell compared to the other coach I had is that Newell screwed most everything together, so if you need to take panels, cabinets, or major pieces loose then a drill driver will do the trick. The other coach, which was no slouch, was built with staples and glue. If you had to take something out, you were likely to make a big mess.
CoMotion Tandem
Often wrong, but seldom in doubt
Rhonda's chronicle https://wersquared.wordpress.com/
Richard and Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote