Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Intro to group
Thread: Intro to group
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 11:23 AM   #8
rheavn

Dan,
Click on "rheavn" at the top of this posting and it will give you options. Highlight "view public profile". Look on the right of the profile page. Go to the albums section and open "coach #531 interior". The last three photos are a glimpse of the rear bath. I say a glimpse because I don't own a camera that will take good photos in tight areas. Pictures of the rest of the interior are fairly representative. I'll give you a description of the rear bath as the photos are not very good. From the bedroom is the doorway in the middle of the coach which can be closed off by an air operated pocket door. Once in the bath the air operated toilet is just inside the doorway on the right side of coach. Going back on the right side is the extended shower. I have only personally seen three coaches with the extended shower. Look closely at the shower photos & you'll see a full width seat. Makes the shower much larger. When you enter the rear bath, to the left side of the coach is a 6 drawer vanity. On the rear wall is a door leading to a wardrobe closet. On most rear bath coaches this rear wardrobe closet goes the width of the rear of the coach. On mine the extended shower takes away about a 1/3 of my rear wardrobe. Every thing in a motor coach is a trade off and we are very happy to give up some wardrobe space for the extended shower.
A few little things that you won't pick up in pictures is that coaches with a rear bath have a slightly smaller rear slide than most of the coaches with the walk through bath in the coach center and the rear walk in closet. The bedroom slide is also placed more forward in the coach to give room for the rear bath.
I just got back from a factory visit in Miami, OK. I walked through every coach they had on the sales line(about 12-15 coaches) without noting the coach year. Just looking at interiors. When you walk in a Newell every coach has a different feel. Only you will know if it is the feel you want. I prefer a coach with a curved entry to the front of the coach as this gives the coach more kitchen counter space. But I saw straight in entries, curved forward entries and curved rearward entries. I saw about any type of flooring that is available, many different window treatments and totally different ceiling treatments. I saw 2 slide, 3 slide and 4 slide coaches. I saw many different types of front entertainment centers. I saw every floorplan including several rear baths. I even saw an extended shower, but it was done slightly differently than mine. I will say that there were no two coaches the same and few even had similarities.
I hope this is helpful in your search. The search for a Newell was fun for me and took me over two years to find the one I wanted. I have only found one thing more fun than the search-----------and that is owning a Newell.

Good luck.................