Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - A bit of remodeling
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 11:15 AM   #7
HoosierDaddy

Yes that is my Grandson, Nick. He's a lot of fun. I hope he has as much energy when he is old enough to use it effectively!!! The layout will be similar to The coach in Album 6 in 1993 coaches of the Newell Showcase. I'm planning on taking Keith's advice and move the fridge to the curb-side. Ahead of the fridge will be the kitchen/sink food-prep area as in Album 6 coach. the shower will be just behind fridge then a linen closet just aft of shower ahead of bedroom. The mid-located bunks will stay on driver side. The toilet will be just aft of the bunks with the lavatory just aft of the toilet. The plumbing will be a challenge but I'm fairly certain I have it figured out. I am trying to learn what I can about Laminate (Formica or Wilsonite) I would like to find some realistic wood-grain patterns but have not found what I like yet. I also have to learn how to apply it!!!
1993 Newell 45'#316, 1976 Trans Am 455, 1967 GTO, 1953 Chevrolet 3105 (panel truck),1952 Chevrolet 3600,1969 Airstream Overlander. Always fixing something!
HoosierDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote