Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Making a95-04 look like an 06
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 02:14 AM   #13
Neweller

I don't think it would look right if you didn't run it most of the length. One of the reasons they went with the roof valances was to hide the roof airs and other objects. It also gives the coach a taller appearance which to some is a more macho look.

A few years ago I was starting on a design for valances, front and rear caps for the classic Newell but quit on it after selling my Colorado home and going overseas to help out with humanitarian relief. Oh well, I'm glad someone is taking the bull by horns on the 2000 series. You have my support for what it's worth.

By chance if you are interested in any fiberglass mold equipment, mainly vacuum injection I have few items I could to sell. I offered it to Jon (MrE) who has aspirations to do the same but the timing doesn't fit at the moment for him. Just a few months ago I sold off a boat load of equipment to a company in Florida for a song.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote