Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Jimmie Johnson NASCAR Sprint Cup Champion owned a 2008 Newell Coach!
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 02:41 AM   #8
speedingsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack14r View Post
His driver told me that they purchased a 4 slide Marathon.I asked him how the Newell compared to the Prevost and he said that he would be worn out after 8 hours in the Newell but he could drive the Prevost much further without the fatigue,he also said that the Newell had more space,and that in the Marathon they had moved the washer and dryer to a bay to increase the closet space and also modified the 1/2 bath for the new babies room.I had at that time an ATC 30 foot stacker and they wanted a ATC stacker and he came to look at mine,Jimmy's driver purchased a 28 foot ATC stacker and as far as I know they still have the Marathon and ATC stacker.I would say that the coach was a 2010 and they will be in the market for a new one soon.
If they'll be in the market for a new one soon. I wonder if they'll go for another Newell this time around? I've never had any issues with being fatigue driving my Newell. That's interesting they turned the 1/2 bath into a baby room. Thanks for the info Jack.
speedingsport is offline   Reply With Quote