Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Do you think the use of Drones is a good measure for domestic security?
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 02:52 AM   #4
Neweller

The reason this came to mind when I seen this information today, was due to my listening of a nephew of mine that actually fly's a drone for the Air Force. The kid was bragging to my youngest son that how much money he makes as a civilian flying a drone aircraft that actually spy's on citizens for whatever info the big gov wants. My nephew was bragging like it was so cool spying on people and getting paid so well for doing it. My boy later told me that the idea of flying a drone sounded pretty cool but the spying didn't seem like such a great idea. I told him I certainly agree with him and not his cousin.

The real question is; what have we become? It's actually pretty sickening.

Jack, in reference to your thoughts on the EMP, that is most definitely of concern. Heck, I studied some of this stuff when I was in the military over 30 years ago.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote